Join us in celebrating the uniquely diverse and harmoniously blended Chinese culture through song, dance as well as an exclusive Chinese tea tasting experience.
- Date: Friday, 16 September 2022
- Time: 12h00 – 14h00
- Venue: UJCI/CACS, 9 Molesey Ave, Auckland Park
- Attire: Traditional Chinese or African Attire
- Invitation: To download an invitation, click here.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, 14 September 2022 by filling in the form on the link below:
It is imperative that you confirm your attendance by filling in the form as we are only able to accommodate a limited number of guests.
- Welcome address: Dr David Monyae, Director, UJ Centre for Africa-China Studies (CACS)
- Tea Tasting Experience: Prof Li Boasheng, Director, UJCI
- Closing Remarks: Peof Li Boasheng
- Vote of thanks: Ms Fhumulani Maanda, Senior Manager – Strategic Initiatives and Administration, University of Johannesbureg